Author Topic: The most deadly and ONLY UNFORGIVABLE sin in Islam - "shirk"  (Read 61500 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
The most deadly and ONLY UNFORGIVABLE sin in Islam - "shirk"
« on: August 16, 2012, 07:43:02 AM »
Each and every Christian for nearly 2,000 years - each and every follower of the Gospel of Jesus Christ - has necessarily committed the false prophet Muhammad's only unforgivable sin "shirk", because we recognize that Jesus is the Son of God through hundreds of verses in the Gospel that describe the relationship between the Son of God and God His father.

1Jo 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

Yet 1.5 billion people have been taught to believe, that if they were to make that Christian confession that Jesus is the Son of God, they would be committing the most egregious, most heinous, and ONLY UNFORGIVABLE sin ("shirk") before Muhammad's god "Allah". Thus 1/4 of mankind are compelled to believe that raping a little child, or murdering an innocent human being in cold blood, or even mass murder, would be lesser sins than if a follower of Muhammad were to confess that Jesus is the Son of God. This is the epitome of the spirit of antichrist as manifest in each and every follower of Muhammad.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father.....

After some effort at getting him to do so, here is one such admission that I coaxed out of a follower of Muhammad, in another forum:

After fielding hedging, and post-ignoring, I finally asked more directly:

"Why don't you relax and answer this simple question this time, instead of obfuscating again.
If you were to confess that Jesus is the Son of God, you be committing the most egregious and only unforgivable sin ("shirk") in Muhammad's religion, wouldn't you? A simple "yes" or "no" will do. If you don't know the answer you can google it before you reply.

You would be committing a sin even worse than child rape or murder if you were to confess that Jesus is the Son of God, wouldn't you?"

The answer:

"Enough of the condescension - OF COURSE I - and even you and anybody else making that "confession" would be committing the one HEINOUS sin that God does not forgive. And that is exactly why Paul made it so! Remember that Jesus preached in the temple as a child of 12 authoritatively, and completely demolished their Rabbis' and the Pharisees' authority, so what better way to attack Jesus' fold than to corrupt his teachings from the inside, and make the new religion's teachings depend on a heinous sin in Jews' eyes, attributing a son to God Almighty. It worked! Most Jews would have nothing to do with Paul's teachings, and Jesus' teachings as well, because by preaching that Jesus was crucified and killed, in Jewish eyes, he could not have been the Messiah, since a person hung on a tree is cursed, and the Messiah would not be one who was cursed or killed before he would rule the world from Jerusalem."

The effort it took to drag that confession out of him may be testament as to the potential power of this subject in convicting Muhammad's followers. It seems utterly unbelievable to non-Muslims that another human being's mind could be rendered so horrifically and dysfunctional, in terms of being unable to discern the difference between right and wrong and good and evil, but it does help us understand why it is so easy for Muhammad's true followers to murder non-Muslims in their effort to conquer the world and subjugate all people on earth to Muhammad's followers. To make all people on earth believe that murder is less of a sin than confessing that Jesus is the Son of God.

This from our own forum that I added later from the page that follows:

"To answer your question Plainly every Christian will tell you there is only One God and that One God is made up of three parts, that is blasphemy and the greatest of all sins yes it is ascribing partners to God, (shirk)."

[edit add 1-17-13] Yet another. After pointing out how YHWH revealed Himself in the flesh of a man to Abraham a member of this forum replied:
"For Him to take the form of a man, according to ours [god] would be an abomination-a sin beyond any other that is unforgivable if one dies in that state, unless he or she repents and turns to the one and only lord."
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=3485.msg14574#msg14574
[end edit]

Try searches like - shirk greater sin than murder
- shirk only unforgivable sin

From numerous sites:

"The sin of shirk is to associate partners with Allah, basically this means to set up idols and false deities alongside Allah, granting them equal status to Allah, and to give them actions which are only reserved for God alone, such as worshipping them, making oaths to them, having fear and hope in them, and to sacrifice things in their name. All of this constitutes shirk, an example is the case of Jesus, those who set him up as a God, and invoke on him and pray to him are guilty of shirk, they are guilty of setting up a partner to the true God Allah.

In this article we shall cite the forms of shirk that can occur, however so before doing this let us post the verses which show the serious consequences and magnitude of this sin:"

4.048 Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed.

Sura 4.116 Allah forgiveth not (The sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sins than this: one who joins other gods with Allah, Hath strayed far, far away (from the right).

Thus Muslims must believe that each and every Christian, for the last 2,000 years, has committed the ONLY unpardonable sin and gone on to the hell of Muhammad's overactive imagination, forever. This even though Muhammad contradicts himself:

Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and christians, and sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. (  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62)

Not only Christians, but even the monotheistic moon god worshipers, the Sabians "shall have their reward"!
Shirk to even invoke the name of other than the Arabian pagan deity "Allah":

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Jhn 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jhn 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Philippians 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Amusingly, some of Muhammad's followers even try to suggest that the "injeel", or Gospel, was somehow lost. Yet by Muhammad's 7th century, the Gospel had been translated into every popular language known to man, copied many tens of thousands of times, and had been read all over the known world for centuries, when Muhammad quipped:

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

So Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" instructs Christians to judge by what is revealed in the Gospel, while hypocritically condemning us for committing his only unforgivable sin, for doing as he instructed!!!

I encourage members to log-in to Muslim forums and raise this subject as a question like "Do you really believe....", and report back with their answers. I can't presently imagine anything that could be much more convicting to a follower of Muhammad that has even a trace of God's Spirit on him.

In light of this concept of "shirk" and so much more that is antichrist in Islam, it is stunning to note how the church has been blinded through unsound 20th century eschatology, that necessarily precludes even considering, that Muhammad could be THE false prophet of the book of Revelation.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
Re: The most deadly and only unforgivable sin in Islam - "shirk"
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 04:43:09 PM »
1. Deuteronomy 4:35,39 — Unto thee it was shown, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. (39) Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

2. Deuteronomy 6:4 — Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD. [Note in Mark 12:28-34 how Jesus and a Jewish scribe he encountered understood this text.]

3. Deuteronomy32:39 — See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

4. 2 Samuel 7:22 — Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God; for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

5. 1 Kings 8:60 — That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else.

6. 2 KINGS 5:15 — And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel; now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.

7. 2 Kings 19:15 — And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.
8. 1 Chronicles 17:20 — O LORD, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

9. Nehemiah 9:6 — Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou has made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

10. Psalm 18:31 — For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?

11. Psalm 86:10 — For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

12. Isaiah 37:16,20 — O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou has made heaven and earth. (20) Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only.

13. Isaiah43:10,11 — Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he:before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior.

14. Isaiah44:6,8 — Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.Fear ye not, neither be afraid; have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

15. Isaiah 45:21 — Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time: who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me.

16. Isaiah 46:9 — For I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me.

17. Hosea 13:4 — Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me; for there is no savior beside me.

18. Joel 2:27 — And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

19. Zechariah 14:9 — And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

20. Mark 12:29-34 —And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

21. John 17:3 — And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

22. Romans 3:30 — Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

23. 1 Corinthians 8:4-6 — As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, andthat there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.ambiguous statement or it is a direct contradiction of the LORD your God is one.

24. Galatians 3:20 — Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

25. Ephesians 4:6 — One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (Jesus is nowhere in the picture
26. 1 Timothy 1:17 — Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
27. 1 Timothy 2:5 — For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.
28. James 2:19 — Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 04:45:43 PM »
ABOUT SHRIK

Qur'an: "Allah forgives not (The sin of) joining other gods With Him; but He forgives Whom He pleases other sins Than this: one who joins Other gods with Allah, Has strayed far, far away (From the Right)." [4:116]

Qur'an: " "They do blaspheme who say: 'Allah is Christ the son Of Mary.' But said Christ: 'O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord And your Lord'. Whoever joins other gods with Allah - Allah will forbid him the Garden, and the Fire Will be his abode. There will for the wrongdoers Be no one to help."[5:72]

Qur'an:" We sent a Messenger to every nation, sayings worship Allah and avoid the idols. Amongst them were some whom Allah guided, and some justly disposed to error. Travel in the land and see what was the end of those belied ( the revelation and the Prophets ) "[16:36]

Bible: "And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcass upon the carcass of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you." [Leviticus 26:30]

Bible: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God." [The Bible, Exodus 20:3-5] [The Bible, Deuteronomy 5:7-9]

Hindu Scriptures: Of Him there are neither parents nor lord." [Svetasvatara Upanishad 6:9]

Hindu Scriptures: " They are enveloped in darkness, in other words, are steeped in ignorance and sunk in the greatest depths of misery who worship the uncreated, eternal prakrti -- the material cause of the world -- in place of the All-pervading God, but those who worship visible things born of the prakrti, such as the earth, trees, bodies (human and the like) in place of God are enveloped in still greater darkness, in other words, they are extremely foolish, fall into an awful hell of pain and sorrow, and suffer terribly for a long time" (Yajur Veda 40:9.)

Hindu Scriptures: "Those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their own natures." [Bhagavad Gita 7:20]”

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 04:52:37 PM »
1. Deuteronomy 4:35,39 — Unto thee it was shown, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. (39) Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

2. Deuteronomy 6:4 — Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD. [Note in Mark 12:28-34 how Jesus and a Jewish scribe he encountered understood this text.] irrelevant as it is conjecture

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 06:00:27 PM »

2. Deuteronomy 6:4 — Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD. [Note in Mark 12:28-34 how Jesus and a Jewish scribe he encountered understood this text.] irrelevant as it is conjecture
That is how you can rest assured that Christians believe in ONE God.

Mark 12:29 ... The Lord our God is one Lord: ... 32 ... for there is one God; and there is none other but he:   

You already goofed up your quoting Muj by removing the last [/ quote] tag. I had to go back and fix this post. Please go practice if you need to.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 06:10:55 PM »
23. 1 Corinthians 8:4-6 — As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, andthat there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.ambiguous statement or it is a direct contradiction of the LORD your God is one.
No contradiction in any of this. Jesus IS God. As He continued to reveal Himself to us it became increasingly clear to those around Him. Indeed the Jews wanted to stone Him for the blasphemy of declaring His divinity.

Jhn 10:30 I and [my] Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

They crucified Him for declaring Himself the Son of God:

Jhn 19:6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify [him], crucify [him]. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify [him]: for I find no fault in him. 7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=611.0
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=610.0

You continue to crucify Him with your blasphemy against the Son of God.
Jesus is the way God chose to reveal Himself to us. After His crucifixion, death and resurrection He left no question about His divinity.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Deny that at your own peril.

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

When God manifest Himself in the flesh of Jesus Christ, wasn't the first time He did so. He also visited Abraham as a man in the flesh:
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=2358.0

It would be doing you a disservice to continue on in discussion on the divinity of Christ, or His Sonship as revealed through hundreds of verses, as long as you continue to reject the whole subject of the Gospel because of your faith in Muhammad alone. Rejecting the whole subject of the Gospel which is the crucifixion, death and resurrection of the Messiah, who saves all from sin who have faith in His shed blood. We need to start with first things first, and the first thing in Christianity, is the whole subject of the Gospel.

Please read the apostles accounts of this event:
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=1175.0
Or try the movie:
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=2605.0

It might help you if you understand where Muhammad likely got his gnostic denial from.
http://brotherpete.com/simon_magnus_gnostics_ebionites_islam.htm
24. Galatians 3:20 — Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

25. Ephesians 4:6 — One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (Jesus is nowhere in the picture
26. 1 Timothy 1:17 — Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
27. 1 Timothy 2:5 — For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.
28. James 2:19 — Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 06:35:12 PM »
Now let's discuss "shirk" a little more. Muj, if you were to confess that Jesus is the Son of God would you be committing the only unforgivable sin according to Muhammad?

Would that sin be worse than say, child rape, or even cold blooded murder?

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 09:50:40 AM »
No contradiction in any of this. Jesus IS God. As He continued to reveal Himself to us it became increasingly clear to those around Him. Indeed the Jews wanted to stone Him for the blasphemy of declaring His divinity.

Jhn 10:30 I and [my] Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

They crucified Him for making Himself the Son of God:

MANY OF THE PREVIOUS PROPHETS ARE CALLED SONS OF GOD (NOTHING UNIQUE THERE)

I HAVE SEARCHED THE LENGTH AND BREADTH OF THE BIBLES OF THIS WORLD AND NOT A SINGLE IN A SINGLE VERSE DOES JESUS OR HIS DISCIPLES SAY "HE IS THE ONE GOD"

FURTHER MORE your conjecture of the NICEAN COUNCIL;S Pagan doctrine infuses Greek and Roman Philosophy of FAMILY OF GODS WITH A SINGLE GOD THEORY OF "GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY  GHOST"  DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT EQUATES WITH "THE LORD YOUR GOD IS ONE (THE WORD IS ACTUALLY UNIQUE)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 10:04:56 AM by Peter »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 10:09:13 AM »
I fixed your post. Why do you keep removing the last [/ quote] tag when you quote a post? Leave that tag and type after it. Please go practice.

They crucified Him for making Himself the Son of God:

Please copy and paste that last comment into the following related forum thread:

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2012, 10:14:03 AM »
I HAVE SEARCHED THE LENGTH AND BREADTH OF THE BIBLES OF THIS WORLD AND NOT A SINGLE IN A SINGLE VERSE DOES JESUS OR HIS DISCIPLES SAY "HE IS THE ONE GOD"
Your search is over. I quoted you two perfect examples in the very post you were quoting.
The truth is obvious enough as detailed in many forum threads.
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=571.0
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=108.0
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=570.0

Why would you think Jesus would have been under any obligation to quote you, or the Greek sophist styled buffoonery of Ahmed Deedat, that you parrot? Please visit the following link to help you understand, why you don't understand.
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=2306.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 10:15:05 AM »
Now please reply to the subject of this thread, "shirk", and the question I posed at the following link.
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=3344.msg14149#msg14149

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 02:21:54 AM »
It's time to focus on a single thread at a time Muj. Do not post in multiple threads as the off-topic redundancy is time wasting. I received no reply to the questions in this post, posted on two occasions over two weeks, and until I do your posts on all other threads will be split off and collected in spam. Regarding the topic of "shirk" I asked:

1. Muj, if a follower of Muhammad were to confess that Jesus is the Son of God, he would be committing the only unforgivable sin, according to Muhammad, wouldn't he?

2. Confessing that Jesus is the Son of God would be a sin be worse than raping an innocent little girl, or even cold blooded mass murder, wouldn't it?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 08:06:57 AM »

Please copy and paste that last comment into the following related forum thread:

Instead of continuing to ignore my prior post, please copy and paste this claim you made, on the thread on which I asked you to 12 days ago, at the link provided. Then we can chat on 2 threads simultaneously - unless you keep ignoring my posts.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 06:49:14 PM »
It's time to focus on a single thread at a time Muj. Do not post in multiple threads as the off-topic redundancy is time wasting. I received no reply to the questions in this post, posted on two occasions over two weeks, and until I do your posts on all other threads will be split off and collected in spam. Regarding the topic of "shirk" I asked:

1. Muj, if a follower of Muhammad were to confess that Jesus is the Son of God, he would be committing the only unforgivable sin, according to Muhammad, wouldn't he?

2. Confessing that Jesus is the Son of God would be a sin be worse than raping an innocent little girl, or even cold blooded mass murder, wouldn't it?

1. ACCORDING TO ALL THE PROPHETS OF GOD IF ANYONE SAYS THAT GOD CAN GIVE BIRTH TO HIMSELF THEN TELL A LIE THAT HE IS ACTUALLY THE SON OF GOD THEN HE IS COMMITTING THE GREATEST SIN OF ALL. WORST OF ALL YOU SAY THAT HE DIED AND ROSE AGAIN LIKE ITS A MIRACLE AND HE DID NOT DEMONSTRATE THAT HE CAN BRING THE DEAD TO LIFE SO WHY NOT HIMSELF. I DONT THINK THE NICEAN COUNCIL THOUGHT THIS THROUGH WELL ENOUGH TO BE CONVINCING TO A BELIEVER IN GOD.

2. TO BE ABLE TO RAPE AN INNOCENT GIRL LIKE MANY AMERICANS DO CHECK THE LATEST RAPE STATS: ONE HAS TO BE DEVOID OF ANY BELIEF OR MORALS AND THEREFORE CAPABLE OF ANY GRUESOME ACT. HOWEVER YOUR ANALOGY HOLDS NO GROUND WHEN IT COMES TO THE PROPHET OR THE PEOPLE THAT DIED IN ORDER FOR GODS RELIGION TO BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH.

AFTER ALL IF YOU SAY A SON OF GOD (ALLAH FORGIVE ME) CAN BE SACRIFICED FOR THE GREATER GOOD THEN WHAT ARE THE DEATHS OF MERE MORTALS COMPARED TO THAT?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2012, 06:51:55 PM »
That was non-responsive. Headed for spam. Please answer the questions. A simple yes or now will do but I can understand why you are afraid to give an honest answer, and what it means about the Quraish pagan's god "Allah".

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2012, 07:00:08 PM »
That was non-responsive. Headed for spam. Please answer the questions. A simple yes or now will do but I can understand why you are afraid to give an honest answer, and what it means about the Quraish pagan's god "Allah".

ARE YOU MAD?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 07:02:38 PM »

ARE YOU MAD?

If answering two questions was too difficult let's try one at a time. It isn't a trick question.

Maybe it would help if I expand a little.

1Jo 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

So you can see that for almost 2,000 years each and every Christian has necessarily committed Muhammad's only unforgivable sin, because of the hundreds of verses in the Gospel that describe the relationship between the Son of God and God His father.
By the same token everyone that denied that Jesus is the Son of God, could not only not possibly be a Christian, but according to the Gospel is an ANTICHRIST.

1 John 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:

So you can see that one must choose.
You choose to be an antichrist that rejects Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as revealed through all of the prophets and witnesses of the one true God of the scriptures, to follow Muhammad alone through the Quraish pagan's black stone idol and thinly veneered Arabian pagan moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals.

Do you understand that every single Christian for nearly 2,000 years, has necessarily committed the - stand-alone false prophet Muhammad's foolish - "only unforgivable sin"?

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 03:41:33 AM »

ARE YOU MAD?

If answering two questions was too difficult let's try one at a time. It isn't a trick question.

Maybe it would help if I expand a little.

So you can see that for almost 2,000 years each and every Christian has necessarily committed Muhammad's only unforgivable sin, because of the hundreds of verses in the Gospel that describe the relationship between the Son of God and God His father.
By the same token everyone that denied that Jesus is the Son of God, could not only not possibly be a Christian, but according to the Gospel is an ANTICHRIST.

1 John 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:

So you can see that one must choose.
You choose to be an antichrist that rejects Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as revealed through all of the prophets and witnesses of the one true God of the scriptures, to follow Muhammad alone through the Quraish pagan's black stone idol and thinly veneered Arabian pagan moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals.

Do you understand that every single Christian for nearly 2,000 years, has necessarily committed the - stand-alone false prophet Muhammad's foolish - "only unforgivable sin"?

YES YOU COMMIT SHIRK IF YOU SAY GOD HAS A SON (A LITERAL SON) GOD IS NOT A MAN, BEGETS NOT NOR BEGOTTEN. AND SCRIPTURE CONFIRMS THAT: SHOW ME A VERSE THAT STATES IT PLAINLY, NOT A REFERENCE OR AND AMBIGUOUS STATEMENT ONE VERSE THAT SAYS: I JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD AND I AM GOD WORSHIP ME.

To answer your question Plainly every Christian will tell you there is only One God and that One God is made up of three parts, THAT IS BLASPHEMY AND THE GREATEST OF ALL SINS YES IT IS ASCRIBING PARTNERS TO GOD, (SHIRK)

THE GOSPELS MAY HAVE WRITTEN AN AMBIGUOUS STATEMENT REFERING TO THE SON AND TO GOD BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT JESUS OR THE PREVIOUS PROPHETS MADE SUCH AMBIGUOUS STATEMENTS. AND YOUR CONJECTURE THAT THEREFORE JESUS IS THE LITERAL SON (AS IF GOD WOULD SEND HIS SPERM WITH ANGEL GABRIEL AND ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE MARY; WHAT UTTER NONESENSE AND UNDIGNIFIED MANNER

SECONDLY THERE ARE NO UPPER AND LOWER CASE IN ARAMAIC OR HEBREW AND THEREFORE IBN (SON OF) WOULD APPEAR AS EXACTLY THE SAME TITLE FOR ALL THE SONS OF GOD ONLY THING THAT WOULD MAKE IT DIFFERENT IS CONJECTURE AND NOW MAKING IT A CAPITAL LETTER>

JOHN 2;22 Does not State that JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD IT STATES THAT IF YOU REJECT THE SCRIPTURE OF JESUS (INJEEL WHICH IS LOST) THEN YOU REJECT ALLAH, ALL THE PROPHETS COME WITH A MESSAGE FROM GOD,

ABRAHAM CAME WITH THE ABSOLUTE UNITY AND BELIEF IN GOD AND GOD ALONE NO PARTNERS AND NO MEDIUMS THROUGH WHICH TO WORSHIP< NO MANIFESTATIONS AND DEFINITELY NO OFFSPRING

MOSES CAME WITH THE LAWS OF GOD and BELIEF IN GOD AND GOD ALONE
DAVID WITH THE MESSAGE OF PSALMS and BELIEF IN GOD AND GOD ALONE
SOLOMON IS THE WISDOM AND VAST AND ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES OF PRAYER and BELIEF IN GOD AND GOD ALONE

JESUS CAME WITH THE MESSAGE OF LOVE HOPE AND CHARITY and the BELIEF IN GOD AND GOD ALONE to fulfill the laws

MUHAMMAD WAS SENT TO SHOW US the truth of ALL THE SCRIPTURE and what ALLAH wants from us and how to carry it out so that it may be BENEFICIAL TO ALL OF MANKIND;

MUSLIMS NOW NUMBER 26% of the Worlds Population and growing daily, CHRISTIANS NEEDED THE INQUISITION AND NOW YOUR TACTICS ARE FALSE RHETORIC AND TRYING TO DISPLAY KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO INTERPRET SCRIPTURE

YOU AND YOUR TEAM IS JUST PLAIN ARROGANT AND A HARD HEART CANNOT RECEIVE GUIDANCE FROM ALLAH:

OPEN HEART TO THE TRUTH SEEK GUIDANCE:

I PRAY FIVE TIMES A DAY TO ALLAH (NAME OF GOD) FOR GUIDANCE TO THE PATH OF ALL THE PROPHETS THAT HAS COME TO EARTH: ALL THE THE PROPHETS UNDERSTOOD THE MESSAGE OF THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD (ALLAH) AND NONE IS WORTHY OF WORSHIP BESIDES HIM

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2012, 05:10:58 AM »
You keep trying to complicate your posts in efforts to run away from the one true God.

YES YOU COMMIT SHIRK IF YOU SAY GOD HAS A SON .....

So every single Christian over 2,000 years has necessarily committed Muhammad's only unforgivable sin by following the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Condemned forever according to a 7th century mass murdering, female prisoner abusing, self-admitted terrorist and thief.
Yet Christians follow the same Gospel of Muhammad's 7th century, as it was in the 4th century, as it was in the 1st century.

This while if a follower of Muhammad alone, commits cold-blooded mass murder, rapes female prisoners, and lives off of the property stolen from others, it maybe forgiven him.

1. Does that describe the judgment of a just God to you?
2. Do you think a just God would give us the Gospel to follow - that includes hundreds of verses regarding the Father and His Son - and then condemn every single person, that has ever followed the Gospel to to hell forever, for having followed the Gospel that He gave us?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2012, 05:32:10 AM »
YES YOU COMMIT SHIRK IF YOU SAY GOD HAS A SON (A LITERAL SON) GOD IS NOT A MAN, BEGETS NOT NOR BEGOTTEN. AND SCRIPTURE CONFIRMS THAT: SHOW ME A VERSE THAT STATES IT PLAINLY, NOT A REFERENCE OR AND AMBIGUOUS STATEMENT ONE VERSE THAT SAYS: I JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD AND I AM GOD WORSHIP ME.

Why would you think the one true God of the Jews and Christians, would be under any obligation, to directly quote the Greek sophist styled buffoonery of Ahmed Deedat? God revealed Himself the way that He did. Period. We can only understand Him through the record He gave us. And we can only fully understand that record when we are ready to put our trust in Him. Ever since the cross, and the new covenant was revealed, we are to worship in the name of Jesus - that would be "shirk" to you:

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Jhn 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The ONE mediator between man and God:

1Ti 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

You are unable to understand the Gospel, for the same reason Jesus spoke in parables:

Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all [these] things are done in parables: 12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and [their] sins should be forgiven them.

You remain unrepentant and disobedient - even prostrating yourself toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol five times a day - so you cannot understand.

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

You never even read the Gospel, so how could you expect to understand ANYTHING, except the foolish lies of antichrists like Ahmed Deedat?

You have ignored me repeatedly, to run and hide from the truth, so until you honor the request I made several times of you, over 2 weeks, for you to copy and paste your statement.....
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=3344.msg14237#msg14237

"MANY OF THE PREVIOUS PROPHETS ARE CALLED SONS OF GOD (NOTHING UNIQUE THERE)"

.....into the thread at the following link, I am going to move every single post of yours into spam (except perhaps your reply to the prior post if you replied before reading this one).

If you are reluctant to copy and paste it into that thread, because you now realize how ridiculous that suggestion is, then simply admit it, and I will not request that you do it again.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2012, 06:08:33 AM »
To answer your question Plainly every Christian will tell you there is only One God and that One God is made up of three parts, THAT IS BLASPHEMY AND THE GREATEST OF ALL SINS YES IT IS ASCRIBING PARTNERS TO GOD, (SHIRK)

Do you believe Muhammad's "Allah" has a spirit, or was Muhammad lying?

Sura 32.9: But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!

Exd 31:3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,

Sura 15.29: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=174.0

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2012, 06:51:31 AM »

Sura 32.9: But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!

Exd 31:3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,

Sura 15.29: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

YES ALLAH BREATHED OF HIS SPIRIT INTO NABI ADAM, AND SENT ANGEL GABRIEL TO PLACE IT INTO THE WOMB OF MARY< JUST LIKE IT IS WITHIN ALL OF US

Do you know what the spirit is? When you Say SPIRIT YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE SPIRIT IS THE COMMAND OF ALLAH: AMR

"And they ask you about the soul(SPIRIT/ RUH). Say: The soul (RUH/ SPIRIT) is one of the commands of my Lord, and you are not given aught of knowledge but a little."
Quraan: Sura, Al Isra' Ch 17 Ayat 85

WHAT IS A SPIRIT?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2012, 06:53:21 AM »
THE GOSPELS MAY HAVE WRITTEN AN AMBIGUOUS STATEMENT REFERING TO THE SON AND TO GOD BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT JESUS OR THE PREVIOUS PROPHETS MADE SUCH AMBIGUOUS STATEMENTS. AND YOUR CONJECTURE THAT THEREFORE JESUS IS THE LITERAL SON (AS IF GOD WOULD SEND HIS SPERM WITH ANGEL GABRIEL AND ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATE MARY; WHAT UTTER NONESENSE AND UNDIGNIFIED MANNER

Now you are trying to assign beliefs to us that we don't hold, in efforts to run away from God. Christians do not believe that God had sex with Mary.
However Mary did not conceive Jesus on her own, did she. She is only the mother. The vessel that carried Jesus.
God is Jesus' Father as revealed in hundreds of verses - that blasphemous antichrists deny.
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=610.0

SECONDLY THERE ARE NO UPPER AND LOWER CASE IN ARAMAIC OR HEBREW AND THEREFORE IBN (SON OF) WOULD APPEAR AS EXACTLY THE SAME TITLE FOR ALL THE SONS OF GOD ONLY THING THAT WOULD MAKE IT DIFFERENT IS CONJECTURE AND NOW MAKING IT A CAPITAL LETTER>

That's pathetic. It's CONTEXT that tells us. The upper and lower case is simply a convenience of translation. Now read ALL of the verses that regard THE SON OF GOD, while ignoring the upper and lower case.

JOHN 2;22 Does not State that JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD IT STATES THAT IF YOU REJECT THE SCRIPTURE OF JESUS .......

Is that what it says? Perhaps I included a little too much context. Let's look again:

1 John 2:22 .....He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:

Is something about that difficult to understand? Let's try a little more context:

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

1John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

2Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.   

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Did a little more context help clear things up for you?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: The most deadly and ONLY UNFORGIVABLE sin in Islam - "shirk"
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2012, 06:56:18 AM »

JOHN 2;22 Does not State that JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD IT STATES THAT IF YOU REJECT THE SCRIPTURE OF JESUS (INJEEL WHICH IS LOST) ......

That's hilarious Muj! How could someone reject something that doesn't exist??????

By Muhammad's 7th century, the Gospel had been translated into every popular language, had been copied perhaps a hundred thousand times, and the Gospel had been read all over the known world for centuries. So which Gospel was Muhammad talking about when he said:

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

Can you see how utterly ridiculous it is for you to pretend that the Gospel was somehow lost?
Plus Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" would be telling us to go by what is revealed in the Gospel, and then condemning us forever, by committing the only unpardonable sin!!!!

YOU HAVE NO GOSPEL because you follow a mass murdering, child doing, female prisoner abusing, self-admitted terrorist and thief.
All you know about Jesus, comes from an Egyptian apocryphal fable called "The Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ", that Muhammad poorly plagiarized and customized to fit his blasphemy.
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=893.0

....... THEN YOU REJECT ALLAH, ALL THE PROPHETS COME WITH A MESSAGE FROM GOD,

I follow ALL of the prophets and witnesses, as revealed through the 1600 year record of YHVH to mankind, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years.

You follow Muhammad alone, through his stand-alone 23 year 7th century blasphemous record that proclaims the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2012, 07:04:02 AM »

YES ALLAH BREATHED OF HIS SPIRIT INTO NABI ADAM, AND SENT ANGEL GABRIEL TO PLACE IT INTO THE WOMB OF MARY

So you're saying that Jesus was only a spirit?

< JUST LIKE IT IS WITHIN ALL OF US

Just like, eigh? So you're saying that our mothers conceived us, not by an act of our dads, but by God?

Do you know what the spirit is? When you Say SPIRIT YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE SPIRIT IS THE COMMAND OF ALLAH: AMR

You are just trying to pretend you are not guilty of the same blasphemy that you accuse Christians of! Your "Allah" said OF HIS SPIRIT. So he has a spirit. That's the same that Jews and Christians believe about the one true God of the scriptures.

If "spirit" means "command" then why is the term "command" used 129 times, in 120 verses, in the Quran???!!!!
http://www.searchtruth.com/search.php?keyword=command&chapter=&translator=5&search=1&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

You're biggest problem in understanding the trinity, is that Muhammad was so ignorant he understood that Christians believed Mary was part of the "trinity"!

Surah 5:116 - And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?"

Just as Muhammad's satanic verses in which he tried to be inclusive of the Quraish pagans by adding, along with the moon god "Allah", "Allat" the sun goddess his wife, and Uzza and Manat that were planet daughters of Allah and Allat:
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=2274.0

"And they ask you about the soul(SPIRIT/ RUH). Say: The soul (RUH/ SPIRIT) is one of the commands of my Lord, and you are not given aught of knowledge but a little."
Quraan: Sura, Al Isra' Ch 17 Ayat 85

WHAT IS A SPIRIT?

It is what the one true God of the scriptures imparts into His people as you can see from the Old Testament verse that I quoted. Also from the Gospel.
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=2999.0

It's what makes the one true God's people, His temple.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/temple_of_god.htm

Another spirit is the spirit of antichrist, that Satan imparts into his people. A spirit that makes Satan's followers engage in such things as imperialistic mass murder, female prisoner rape, modern day slavery, terrorism and the theft of the property of others.
http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php?topic=336.0
A spirit that would cause someone to proclaim the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, and reject the love of the one true God, expressed therein.
It is a lying spirit that would cause someone to say that the Gospel was lost, or corrupted.
A spirit that would cause someone to deny the Son of God and reject His blood that would save them.